Merritt Healthcare Advisors specializes in M&A and capital raising, working closely with key stakeholders, including physician entrepreneurs across a range of industry sub-verticals. We are looking for a Financial Analyst/Associate to work alongside Senior Bankers to help execute the existing deal pipeline and continue to grow the business. The Analyst/Associate will have responsibilities relating to due diligence, analysis, deal process management, data management, and transaction management. Additional responsibilities may include lead sourcing, pitch preparation, and other ad hoc items.
Job title: Investment Banking Financial Analyst or Associate
- Prior experience and/or coursework in finance, accounting, and/or economics with a demonstrated interest in transactions. Accounting and financial modeling experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to follow up with clients and potential acquirors. Must have strong English language and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and capable of thinking creatively to solve problems.
- Preferably at least 2-4 years of transactional experience on the sell-side or buy-side.
- Merritt is open to discussing flexible/work-from-home arrangements.
Please send a resume and cover letter or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.